posted 28 Feb 2017
Tickets & Information
0151 702 5324 | email@example.com
Become a member
For more information about how you can support the Bluecoat please visit the support us section
How we use your personal information
Any personal information you give us will only be used for what we said it would be used for when you gave it to us. This means:
- Administration of membership(s)
- Fulfilment of orders for goods and services requested
- Administration of donations and legacies
- Research and statistical analysis (e.g. prospect research, screening)
- Communications about events, exhibitions, programmes, membership, fundraising and other activities we think might interest you
- Special offers especially for our supporters from partners that support our cause
Personal data collected and processed by us may be shared with the following groups:
- Liverpool Biennial. For two months every other year; each of our mailing lists are merged for the Biennial mailing and this one-off list is then destroyed by the mailing house
- A current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website if and when required by law.
We never sell or share your personal information with third party advertisers. We may sometimes include flyers or digital information from partner organisations with our own communications we deem relevant.
When we need your consent we will always ensure you are as fully informed as possible on how we will use your information. You will only get information from us if you have opted in to receive it.
We hold your personal information only as long as necessary for each purpose we use it for.
We take extensive precautions to protect your information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, information is protected both online and offline. The servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment in a locked and professionally managed facility.
Only employees and Bluecoat volunteers who need information to perform a specific job can access your data.
Should there be any breach of your data security we will inform you immediately we become aware of it. Data sent to outside agencies will always be protected by a written contract.
Links to third party websites
Please see our Terms and Conditions (link to http://www.thebluecoat.org.uk/content/terms-conditions) page for more detailed information.
You also have the right to ask us for a copy of the data held on you upon a payment of £10. This is called a subject access request (SAR). To access your personal data held by us, please write to:
A copy will be sent to you no later than 40 days after your request.