posted 28 Feb 2017
Tickets & Information
0151 702 5324 | email@example.com
Become a member
For more information about how you can support the Bluecoat please visit the support us section
Terms & Conditions
1. Information About Us
Bluecoat is a site operated by Splinter. Our charity number is 700862 and our registered office and main trading address is; School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3 BX.
2. Accessing the Site
2.1 Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
2.4 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.
3.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
3.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
3.5 You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
3.7 Use of the Bluecoat logo in any format, without prior permission, is strictly prohibited.
4. Reliance On Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5. The Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
6. Our Liability
6.1 The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
6.1.1 all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity (to the fullest extent permissible by law);
6.1.2 any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
184.108.40.206 loss of income or revenue;
220.127.116.11 loss of business;
18.104.22.168 loss of profits or contracts;
22.214.171.124 loss of anticipated savings;
126.96.36.199 loss of data;
188.8.131.52 loss of goodwill;
184.108.40.206 wasted management or office time; and
220.127.116.11 for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
6.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7. Prohibited Uses
7.1 You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
7.1.1 in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
7.1.2 in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
7.1.3 for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
7.1.4 to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards – see Content Guidelines for Persons Sharing Their Opinions, Comments , Images or Other Content.
7.1.5 To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
7.1.6 to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
7.2 You also agree:
7.2.1 not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
7.2.2 not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
7.2.3 any part of the Site;
7.2.4 any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
7.2.5 any software used in the provision of the Site; or
7.2.6 any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
8. Suspension And Termination
8.2.1 immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
8.2.2 issue of a warning to you;
8.2.3 legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
8.2.4 further legal action against you; or
8.2.5 disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
9. Information About You And Your Visits To The Site
10. Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
10.1 You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
10.2 By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
10.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11. Linking To The Site
11.1.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
11.1.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
11.1.3 The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Links From The Site
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the accessibility or contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
13.1 The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site.
15. Ticket purchases
Ticket transactions through the portal are sold and fulfilled by each venue selling the ticket or their agent, and not by the Bluecoat. The venue is therefore responsible for all transactions and is the principal point of contact.
16. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact email@example.com
1. Comments we consider offensive, abusive or disrespectful will not be published on the site. We will also not publish potentially defamatory statements, mean-spirited attacks on individuals or organisations or personal slurs. Repeated attempts to submit offensive content will result in individuals being barred from posting to the site.
2. If representatives from an arts organisation wish to respond to user-submitted comments or reviews of an event they have organised, they are welcome to do this, but we must ask that employees of arts organisations clearly identify themselves and restrict themselves to relevant and concise responses.
3. A certain amount of lively debate is healthy, but adversarial back-and-forth disagreements aren’t really what this website is about. In such cases those involved will be encouraged to continue the exchange off-site.
4. We welcome user-submitted photographs, but ask that people submit only photographs they have taken themselves of a relevant event, place or exhibition. By submitting images users grant the Bluecoat This permission to publish them on the website and use them in related promotional materials. We expect all photographers to have obtained consent from any people prominently pictured. We reserve the right not to publish images we deem offensive, non-relevant, of insufficient quality or where they may breach copyright. In all scenarios we ask users to first and foremost respect the policies of the relevant venue or event and not to photograph or record any performance or event at which photography is prohibited.
5. We will not publish user-submitted content that is obviously commercial or promotes a product or service in a way that we feel is not relevant to the broader discussion or the aims of the Bluecoat
6. The Bluecoat is your community and we need you to help us keep it respectful, friendly and engaging. If you have any concerns please bring these to our attention promptly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org