Mon 28 Aug, 10.30am - 12pm and 1.30 - 3pm
Participants will get the opportunity to choose from a variety of screen designs and ink colours to print their own canvas pencil case and kraft notebook then personalise them with fabric markers. Children will be able to pull the screens themselves with a facilitator supervising if they choose to, or parent/guardian can help. There will be ample time during the session for children to print their stationary and get creative, personalising them with fabric markers.
There will be activity packs available for £1.50 extra and the opportunity to leave the workshop to grab drinks and snacks.
- All materials are provided on the day and included in the price of your ticket.
- Feel free bring a simple image or drawing with you on the day as a source of inspiration.
- Lunch is not provided in the cost of your ticket, however you can visit the Bluecoat Cafe during your session for food and refreshments.
- Our studios are environmentally friendly and use greener methods of printmaking where possible.
- Attendees must be 6+
- children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
Course Times & Location:
10.30am - 12.00pm
1.30pm - 3.00pm
Bluecoat Garden Room
Adult & child combo ticket: £14
Additional child ticket: £8
Extra notebook and pencil case: £4
The Bluecoat café and building floors are fully accessible for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility.
If you would like to do a print workshop with us but are unsure about accessibility please contact the Print Studio manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org